- Number X→
- Why has Number X charged me?
Why has Number X charged me?
If you see charges on your bank account you don’t recognize, please check the following before contacting Number X support:
- You made a purchase from one of the content creators, online education platforms, apps, games or other digital businesses that use Number X Checkout.
- Check if any friends or family members could have access to your payment account made a purchase using Number X.
- You may still notice a pending charge that will be credited back to your account if the payment system (Visa, MC, AMEX) cancels the payment.
- You may see a pending amount that was withheld from your account for verification purposes or if you saved a card for future purchases using Number X.
- When you add a new payment method to your account, such as a new credit/debit card, you may see a pending transaction on your bank statement. This is temporary authorization you won’t be charged for.
- Please make sure that you have no active subscriptions for any digital services that might use Number X Checkout.
- Lastly, check that you haven't made any recent in-game purchases. We recommend checking your in-game or service purchase history with the charges on your payment account to help remind yourself of any purchases you've forgotten.
Here are some examples of what you could see on your bank statement to describe the charges to Number X: NumberX*TG, Number X*Getcourse, NumberX*EFT, NumberX*Escapefromtarkov, Number X LLC., Number X Finance OÜ, Number X Europe OÜ, Number X Ltd. and others. If that was not helpful and you don’t recognize the charges on your account, please contact us at [email protected] to find out more information about it with payment details: such as date, the amount, and payment account.